Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
Hello everyone! I’m super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.
From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty “how to” video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the “fashion unfamiliar.” This weeks links did just that for me. I’m thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone’s posts throughout the upcoming year!
Links à la Mode: March 31st
- Color Me Blue Fashion: The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Style.
- Fashioned By Love: Carmen Dell’Orefice: Living Haute Couture
- Fashables: These Shoes Called My Name
- Fumiko Kawa: Redesigned Elle Homme shirt with clean cuts
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Feminism and the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Why Fashion Bloggers Should Love Instagram
- House in Tillford: Tips and tricks for getting the best bargains at designer warehouse sales
- Makeup & Jeans: A faux bronze look and entire glamorous face in 11 steps!
- Mallory in New York: Sephora Launches The World’s First Unretouched Makeup Ad!
- Mrs. Bossa: Does Pink Stink? How colour-coding gives the wrong message about girls
- Relatively Chic: 25 Ways to Help Japan Through Fashion & Art
- Statements in Fashion: Weekend Jean Lover: From Drab to Fab
- http://www.stylingyou.com.au/blog/2011/03/fab-friday-style-tip-statement-rings/“>Styling You: Statement rings: Why you should wear one while drinking champagne
- Sugar & Spice: Fashion and feminism: unlikely partners?
- The Citizen Rosebud: A touching tribute to the inspiration of ICON Elizabeth Taylor
- The Loudmouth: Big mouth, bigger hair: My hair timeline.
- The Simply Luxurious life: Eric Bompard – Cashmere Heaven
- The Styling Dutchman Fashion & Finding Myself
- Tickle Me Chic: The “Plastic Surgeons of digital media”
- Those Graces: I Got It from My Momma: Style Lessons My Mom Taught Me
- T Minus T Plus: Baby Steps into Pattern Mixing